$14.99 – $19.95
TK1 Wrench Specs:
More traditional end socket wrench
Size is 3 and 7/8 inches long: Large enough to securely stick under a belt and carry your keys.
3/4 inches tall by 9/16 inches wide
This Tactical Oxygen Wrench is for those of you who who have no time nor tolerance for tools that fail or don’t work.
- Made from metal, but light as plastic.
- Easy to use with a comfortable design.
Read complete details below –
The primary turning surface is positioned 90 degrees to the handle so that the user pushes on the flat of the handle instead of on the side, allowing for more hand surface area contact to the wrench providing a more secure, comfortable grip which in turn supplies greater leverage with less pressure.
- Three tank valve slots positioned at three different angles allowing the user to work in tighter spaces (like inside the oxygen bag) without changing grips.
- A special diagonal rounded slot to easily loosen any over tightened regulator yoke thumb screw using more surface area to help prevent bending the thumb screw bar thereby preserving expensive equipment.
- All wrenches are non ferrous, non magnetic, and MRI safe! (TK1 & TK2 Only)
- Convenient hole made for larger key chain rings
Available in FIVE sharp durable heat finished powder coat colors: Black, Blue, Red, Yellow and Pink. Plus Limited edition Purple and Chrome.